- Category: School of Education
The Department of Educational Administration, Curriculum and Teaching wills for its philosophy the need to provide quality Christian education for primary and secondary school teachers, primarily to restore the lost image of God in people by developing their physical, mental, and spiritual capabilities for the joy of service to God and humanity.
The Department of Educational Administration, Curriculum and teaching seeks to uphold the mission of the University f Eastern Africa, Baraton of promoting a holistic Christian quality education for men and women with the aim of equipping them with necessary skills for the joy of service to God, the country and the world community.
The Department of Educational Administration, Curriculum and Teaching envisions itself preparing leading world class teachers to help eradicate ignorance and poverty and to help produce heaven-bound graduates.
The Department of Educational Administration, Curriculum and Teaching aims to:
1. Educate and train teachers to give sacrificial service to God and humanity.
2. Develop students to become primary and secondary school teachers in various areas of specialization.
3. Train teachers and school administrators who will exhibit Christian virtues and servant leadership skills in the institutions ofÂ learning and other relevant institutions within society.
4. Foster positive attitudes in the students and strengthen their development of diversity.
5. Provide students with effective teaching methods and the capacity to utilize various research methodologies in educational settings.
6. Prepare curriculum development specialists and educational administrators for educational institutions and organizations.
7. Prepare students for post-graduate studies and advanced research work.
1. Doctor of Philosophy (PhD) in Educational Administration
2. Doctor of Philosophy (PhD) in Curriculum and Teaching
3. Master of Education in Curriculum and Instruction
4. Master of Education in Educational Administration
5. Post Graduate Diploma in Education
6. Bachelor of Education - Arts
7. Bachelor of Education - Science
8. Bachelor of Education - Primary
9. Diploma in Adult Education
10. Pre-University (bridging course)